*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Columbus Crew is seeking dynamic people interested in part-time, seasonal employment at Lower.com field and Historic Crew Stadium. Our experience team members are part of creating the best experience possible at each interaction. Interested people should be welcoming, motivated, flexible, and driven to providing high caliber customer service to all guests. Become a part of the Crew experience today!
- Interact positively with guests throughout their visit.
- Know, understand, and enforce all stadium policies and procedures.
- Utilize technology such as digital ticket scanners, Apps, and tablets to assist guests.
- Troubleshoot Guest-related matters in a professional and courteous way.
- Effective communicator in giving directions and instructions.
- Active Listening and situational awareness to recognize key situations.
- Flexibility to serve in multiple roles and multiple locations during events.
- Represent the Crew and MLS in all interactions.
Typical Experience Team Roles:
Ticket Takers, Ushers, Greeters, Tour Guide, Special Event Attendants, Mobility Assistance Team, Desk Attendant.
- Minimum of 18 years old and legally eligible for employment in the United States.
- Must be available for a majority of stadium events, including 17 MLS home matches.
- Customer Service experience and skillset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to project an approachable, professional appearance and attitude always.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, holidays, and atypical hours.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from all events.
- Prior Customer service roles in sports or entertainment.
- Strong Language skills and second language.
- Prior experience as trained crowd manager or equivalent event role.
- Ability to lift, carry, transport large items of 25lbs or more.