*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Austin FC joined Major League Soccer in January 2019 as the league’s 27th member club and will officially begin play in MLS in 2021 in a new, state-of-the-art 20,500-seat soccer stadium and public park scheduled to open during Austin FC’s inaugural season. We are actively seeking an intern to join our Business Strategy Department.
In this internship, you’ll gain valuable exposure to building a new team from the very beginning. This an opportunity to contribute to Austin FC’s business strategy department ahead of the inaugural season as well as a great way to advance your career.
Are You Someone That:
- Can communicate verbally with a wide range of people?
- Uses quantitative data to inform strategy?
- Enjoys working as a positive team player to meet goals?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the changing needs of a fast-paced growing organization?
- Wants to grow your data analytics skills?
- Is excited about sifting through data to help shape a story?
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed; and
- Support digital marketing efforts to deliver highly targeted, personalized, multi-channel contact strategies; and
- Work with our CRM, customer data warehouse, data marts and their ETL processes; and
- Research various technology vendors.
- Some SQL experience
- Experience with a BI report and data visualization tool; Tableau is a plus
- Experience with a CRM application; Salesforce is a plus
- English and/or Spanish language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus. Additional languages – even better
- It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to acceptance as an intern.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of personal transportation.
- This is a part-time unpaid internship for the semester of Spring 2021 and students should ideally be able to gain academic credit for their participation.