Regional Development School Goalkeeper Coach - AMB Sports + Entertainment (Atlanta · GA)
- Assist in planning and organization of RDS tryouts.
- Develop training program for weekly training sessions for RDS participants.
- Provide player assessment and feedback of strengths/weaknesses each season
- Guide players in development of an “action plan” setting specific goals to reach a desired outcome.
- Identify and recommend, talented, potential Academy players.
- Attend education meetings and classroom sessions.
- Organize and assist in the running of camps/clinics/tryouts throughout the year.
- Ongoing assessment and mentoring of summer coaching staff.
- Other coaching requirements as needed
- Be a current USSF ‘C’ licensed coach (minimum)
- Have 5 years minimum experience coaching youth, collegiate or professional soccer
- Possess the drive to develop youth players and work as part of a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated individual who can work a varied schedule of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Possess strong organizational and personal management skills
- Have knowledge of scouting and how to identify talent
- Possess basic computer skills, example Excel, word, power point, keynote
- Have the ability to plan, create, execute and document training sessions and programs
- Have a basic knowledge of the Development Academy rules and regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.