Head of Sports Performance - AMB Sports + Entertainment (Atlanta · GA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists with pre training technical meetings, input and updates on training schedule modifications for technical staff considerations
- Assist with pre-habilitation and prevention program
- First Team On-Field Training Modifications
- Responsible for in-training modifications, coordination with Technical Staff about overall management of the physical aspect of the training session.
- Periodization concepts and frameworks would still be the responsibility of the Director of High Performance.
- Assists in post-training management of strength programs
- Assists in late-stage rehabilitation input and execution of training sessions where appropriate
- Assists in reporting of daily monitoring and training data to Technical Staff during post-training meeting
- Co-manages the First Team periodization and has input over the modification proposals and strategic planning of load management for unique periods of the year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.