At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits, a micro gym on-site, access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work. (https://www.outsideonline.com/2418305/best-places-work-2020). USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018 and 2019. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
A multi-faceted and driven professional who can create content and resources in a variety of mediums for a wide range of audiences. Skilled in video production, graphic design and writing, the Digital Content and Resources Coordinator will work closely with each of USA Triathlon’s departments to enhance the organization’s service to its various constituent groups, drive value for its 400,000+ members and advance its priorities and objectives.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content and resources, in collaboration with USA Triathlon’s Education and Constituent Relations teams, for the organization’s constituents, including race directors, coaches, clubs, officials, volunteers and athletes. This includes, but is not limited to, educational videos and webinars, best practices, tips and techniques, and how-to-guides.
- Create and manage resources related to Time to Tri, USA Triathlon’s industry-wide initiative and brand to grow the sport among fitness enthusiasts and active seekers, and to help beginner athletes progress in the sport
- Create content and resources to empower USA Triathlon advocates and volunteers, including Power Within and Together We Thrive ambassadors, and other members of the multisport community who are willing to help advance USA Triathlon’s priorities and goals
- Collaborate with USA Triathlon’s Business Development and Strategy, National Events and Sport Programs departments to develop resources in support of USA Triathlon goals, including expanding and rebranding multisport formats, and communicating and reinforcing the purpose of USA Triathlon, among others
- Assist Marketing and Communications department in building strategy and organization-wide alignment for priorities and initiatives
- Support organizational promotional initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in visual/multimedia
- Experience in creating content for use on websites, social platforms and apps
- Proficiency in contemporary digital technologies, including design software (Adobe Creative Cloud: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects and/or Final Cut Pro).
- Detail-oriented with proficient writing and editing skills
- Understanding of print and digital media, SEO, social media and online content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception through execution
- Willingness to travel and work additional hours as necessary, including nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination with other business units
- Experience within, or knowledge of, the multisport or endurance industries is encouraged, but not required
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America
- Interest in endurance sports is preferred, but not required
A cover letter is required along with your resume. Please also include answers to the questions below:
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you willing to relocate to Colorado Springs?
- What most excites you about USA Triathlon?
Please note we do not offer relocation assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.