About USA Triathlon
At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the largest multisport organization in the world and the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, and innovation is our strategy. We do this by listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model, and operating with a mindset to embrace change, rather than fear it. Service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion are central to our core values, and we pride ourselves on fostering a culture of dreaming big while remaining grounded and realistic. We understand the power and influence sport has on forwarding social justice awareness and reform, and the power each of us possesses when combined with a like-minded team.
We are also all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits, a micro gym on-site, access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives. We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge!
Internship Title: Corporate Partnerships Intern
The USA Triathlon (USAT) Corporate Partnerships internship is a unique and exciting opportunity to understand the partnership relationship of a National Governing Body (NGB). The Corporate Partnerships intern works directly with the corporate partnerships team to integrate partners into all USAT activations and events. During the internship, the USAT intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to marketing, partnerships and sales, communications and design.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help develop partner recaps to show a successful return on investment (ROI)
- Help organize and execute partnership assets
- Be a resource in collaborating with the team to create apparel for events
- Learn how partnerships directly affect the sport’s initiatives
- Learn the daily functions of the marketing department
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program or a recent graduate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Passion for sport and the ideals of the Olympic Movement helpful but not required
- Familiarity with the sport of triathlon helpful but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, multidisciplinary team environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Resume and Cover Letter Required
Anticipated Work Schedule and Other Job Specifications:
Starting date: As soon as available
Anticipated duration: Minimum of 45 days
Intern status: Part time hours per week: 15 to 24 hours
Pay status: Unpaid
Work schedule: Variable based on student schedule