At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits, a micro gym on-site, access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, rated as the “most desirable place to live in the U.S. in 2018” by a U.S. News & World Report survey! Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
The Business Operations Intern will assist the Strategy and Growth team in developing a long-term, consistent business operations best practices. This person will collaborate across the organization to streamline processes across all core areas of business, including goal management, priority reporting, and cross departmental collaboration.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Key Constituent Growth:
- Assist is developing and producing reports for Executive Leadership Team
- Collaborate with department leaders across the organization to support year-long goal achievements
- Be a contributor to the strategy and data team in helping identify new and creative ways for organizational excellence
- Use data and analytics to support decision making in key areas
- Assist is building dynamic revenue reporting for the organization
- Assist in the analysis of business efforts and their ROI
- Assist in researching and providing recommendations to organizational priorities
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program or a recent graduate
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Proficient in basic data analytics, experience with Tableau is preferred but NOT required
- Passion for sport and the ideals of the Olympic Movement
- Familiarity with the sport of triathlon helpful but is NOT required
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Cover Letter is Required
This is an unpaid position
Anticipated Work Schedule and Other Job Specifications:
- Anticipated duration: March-August
Intern status: Part time hours per week: 10-20 hours/week (20 preferred, but can work with your schedule! Some weeks will be lighter and others will be busier)
Pay status: Unpaid
Work schedule: Variable based on student schedule