Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Finance & Accounting Internship, Summer 2018
Finance & Accounting Internship – Summer Semester - USA Rugby (Lafayette, CO)
This internship is expected to start in mid-May and continue through mid-August 2018. Interns must be eligible to receive college credit, or be satisfying an academic requirement, in order to be considered. This is a full-time internship at 40 hours per week.
The primary focus of this internship is to support and assist in the financial operations of our organization. The Finance & Accounting Intern will assist with data entry, processing accounts payable and receivable, coding expenses, and working within financial reports, as well as any other tasks that contribute to the efficiencies of the Finance Department.
• Assist with review of expense reports for required receipts, approval, and coding.
• Assist with review of invoices submitted by departments for payment
• Assist with coding and booking of invoices and credit card statements and other payables
• Assist with creation of new vendors and customer profiles
• Filing and assisting with maintenance of current filing system
• Assist with reconciliations of monthly account statements
• Assist with direct billing applications, state tax exemption certificates, and credit card authorizations
• Assist departments and vendors with coding questions and payment status requests, if needed
• Other duties as assigned
Benefit to Intern:
• Basic experience with Quickbooks
• Working knowledge of account coding and processing of payables and receivables
• Experience with financial reporting and budget analysis
• Understanding of processes and systems required to ensure efficiencies of finance staff
• Experience working with an amateur sport organization
• Experience working for a non-profit organization
Percentage of duties:
50% - Data entry and financial reporting
35% - Customer service and vendor interactions
15% - All other duties assigned