Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Membership and Affinity Manager with USA Rugby in Lafayette, CO
USA Rugby jobs
Sports Jobs in Lafayette, CO
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Membership
Job Title: Membership & Affinity Manager
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
USA Rugby Mission:
To unite an inclusive, passionate American rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
The Membership & Affinity Manger leads the front facing membership and donor department. They will manage the team of coordinators in the department to a positive customer service-based approach, focusing on acquiring and retaining members and donors. The successful candidate will bring knowledge and experience on effective membership interaction and building affinity and benefit programs for USA Rugby’s members and donors.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage the membership and donor coordinator team effectively
• Develop and implement an annual giving program
• Manage the membership and donor database
• Develop and implement a member and donor affinity program
• Train and manage a team of 3-5 membership and donor coordinators
• Intern supervision when needed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Public speaking and presentation ability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to build and grow relationships throughout USA Rugby’s communities
• Ability to wear multiple professional hats
• Computer proficiency: Knowledge of membership databases, Microsoft Office tools
• Outstanding writing/editing skills
• Proficiency with membership-based organizations and their operations
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in membership services and/or annual giving programs
• Willingness to travel and work weekends
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of the sport of rugby
• Proficiency in donor database programs
• Fundraising experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.