Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Club and College Communications Coordinator with USA Rugby in Lafayette, CO
USA Rugby jobs
Sports Jobs in Lafayette, CO
Communications/Community Relations: Writer/Editorial
Job Title: Communications Coordinator, Club and College
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Reports to: VP, Marketing and Communications
USA Rugby Mission:
To unite an inclusive, passionate American rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
The Communications Coordinator, Club and College organizes and develops messaging to USA Rugby fans and membership of the latest happenings around college, club and youth rugby. By producing editorial and viral content, the Coordinator informs internal and external stakeholders on information within the community sector. Additionally, the Coordinator is responsible for managing the communications and media operations of specific college and club National Championship events. The Coordinator should possess a willingness and commitment to grow the game of rugby from a grassroots level in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide quality communications and content across multiple divisions and genders of Community rugby.
• Deliver comprehensive strategies to better communicate USA Rugby club and college communities.
• Increased digital engagement of club and college content across USA Rugby properties.
• Communications Intern
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiar with AP style guide.
• Lengthy experience in social media content management
• Creative ability to build engaging content on multiple digital platforms
• Familiarity with the sport of rugby, preferably on a college and club level.
• Strong passion for the growth of community rugby
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, social media platforms
• Experience writing engaging and eye-catching copy on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Journalism or Communications
• 1-2 years of experience in digital content production in a sports-related field.
• Willingness to travel and work weekends
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Several years of experience as a rugby player and/or coach
• Experience in graphic design, WordPress and CRM
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.