Manager of Marketing - Sponsor Services is responsible for managing the strategic development and execution of partnership marketing programs for USA Hockey. Work with partners to leverage their investment with USA Hockey and help deliver value to the relationship through strategic thinking and alignment with the partner.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and execute contractual elements in a timely manner with a high level of attention to detail, while creating and offering added value opportunities.
- Develop and present integrated marketing programs using USA Hockey’s assets to ensure the sponsor achieves its marketing objectives.
- Develop and present consistent partnership marketing reviews of asset usage and upcoming activations with individual partners.
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to develop, maintain and execute partner programs within the integrated marketing calendar.
- Analyze demographic and psychographic metrics and other industry trends.
- Understand and articulate sponsors’ marketing, sports marketing and hockey marketing objectives. Actively contribute to sponsors’ business planning process from strategic planning to ROI measurement.
- Develop meaningful relationships throughout each sponsor’s organization and with their agencies, to integrate the USA Hockey sponsorship into every facet of their business.
- Play a key role in renewal of sponsorship agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalency.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in a position requiring analytical skills.
- Experience activating integrated digital and social media partnerships.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial tendencies.
- Standard office equipment.
- Office in a multi-level building.
- Must be willing to work long hours, irregular schedules, weekends and holidays.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefit package.
Availability: Position to begin immediately at USA Hockey’s national headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colo.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.