Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Video Production Internship - College Credit with USA Water Polo in Irvine · CA
USA Water Polo jobs
Sports Jobs in Irvine · CA
Video Production & Photography Intern
● Collaborate with the communications team to brainstorm and develop content ideas for USAWP digital properties.
● Produce and create video content as it pertains to USA Water Polo’s needs.
● Understand basic photography skills and capture action & lifestyle shots of athletes.
● Maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
● Keep up to date with the social media trends to help capitalize on relevant societal moments.
● Work towards achieving strategic, creative, and cultural goals at all times.
● Assist with shoots concerning multi-leveled athletes, coaches and participants.
● Conduct interviews and gather B-Roll for USA Water Polo Branded Events.
● Assist in graphic work concerning USA Water Polo video content/social posts.
● Provide new and creative views to strengthen social media presence through video
● Proven experience with digital editing software (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder).
● Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
● Experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment.
● Understanding of Social Media Platforms for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc).
● Must understand functions of DSLR camera (Can use own equipment).
● BA in Broadcast/Journalism, Communications, Film, etc. or relevant work experience is preferred, but not required.
● A passion for storytelling and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
● Prior experience or high interest in sports is encouraged.
● Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your skill as an editor
● Must provide own laptop to perform daily duties
● Local travel required
● Must be willing to work some nights/weekends (required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.