Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Membership/Philanthropy Intern - Fall Semester with USA Rugby in Lafayette, CO
USA Rugby jobs
Sports Jobs in Lafayette, CO
Job Title: Membership/Philanthropy Intern
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Compensation: Unpaid/Must be Able to Receive College Credit
Reports to: Membership/Philanthropy Department
USA Rugby Mission:
To unite an inclusive, passionate American rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
USA Rugby Values:
The primary focus of this internship is to support and assist the Membership/Philanthropy department in all programs, events, registrations, fundraising efforts, and other tasks while contributing to the growth of rugby in the United States. In addition, the intern will help with projects providing a specific focus on resources and community involvement within the membership and philanthropy department.
Essential Job Functions:
Required Education, Experience & Qualifications:
● Computer literacy in all Microsoft products; experience with USA Rugby Webpoint Database is a plus
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to multitask and handle competing priorities by way of time management
● Creative thinking, and the ability to problem solve
● Must be comfortable answering on the phone
● Flexible schedule is a plus
● Working for a National Governing Body
● Gaining experience from a multi-faceted sports organization from both a Membership, and a
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.