Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Editorial Content Intern with USA Triathlon in Colorado Springs, CO
USA Triathlon jobs
Sports Jobs in Colorado Springs, CO
At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run. USA Triathlon is the largest multisport organization in the world and the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and other multisport disciplines. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are re-defining the modern-day NGB by listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model. Service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion are central to our core values.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard at serving our teammates. We are committed to be the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Movement by focusing on hiring, training, retaining and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day.
Come to Colorado Springs, rated as the “most desirable place to live in the U.S. In 2018” by a U.S. News & world report survey! Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
The USA Triathlon (USAT) Editorial Content internship is a unique and exciting opportunity to get real experience in writing, planning, editing and procuring content as part of a communications team of a National Governing Body (NGB). The Editorial Content intern works directly with the Marketing & Communications team. During the semester, the USAT intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to feature writing, editing, copywriting, social media, email marketing and project management.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Learn the daily functions of the Marketing & Communications department
2. Work with Content Manager to plan, source and edit content for USA Triathlon’s digital and print publications, including Multisport Zone e-newsletter and social media channels
3. Work with the editor-in-chief of USA Triathlon Magazine to plan quarterly issues, including finding writers and photographers and assigning content
4. Pitch story ideas and write story assignments for USA Triathlon Magazine, USA Triathlon Kids Magazine and USA Triathlon website
5. Serve as a copy editor for USA Triathlon communications pieces
6. Be a resource to a collaborative team to help grow multisport participation in the U.S.