Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Office Manager with USA Rugby in Lafayette · CO
USA Rugby jobs
Sports Jobs in Lafayette · CO
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
Job Title: Office Manager
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
USA Rugby Mission:
Unite an inclusive, passionate American Rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
USA Rugby is in search of a highly organized Office Manager. The Office Manager will act as USA Rugby’s utility player, providing high-level administrative support to the C-Suite executives by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions including preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings and providing for logistics. They will work with USA Rugby’s HR Manager to organize company events having a direct impact on USA Rugby’s corporate climate. The right candidate will be a pro-active, organized professional who can take initiative and problem solve accordingly.
Office Manager Job Duties:
● Scheduling and assuring preparation for internal and external meetings with stakeholders including preparation and distribution of all pertinent documents and reports for C-Suite staff.
● Provide travel arrangement logistics, serving as the central contact for C-Suite and executive staff requests, including encompassing events such as travel for the Olympic games, World Rugby Cup, etc as needed.
● Assist the CEO with Travel Expense Reimbursement
● Assist the C-Suite Staff with travel schedules, including organizing meetings with key stake holders while respecting organizational responsibilities
● Assist with special projects around the office, when appropriate
● Compose correspondence and coordinate conference calls to internal and external stakeholders related to C-Suite staff
● Gather and organize information to be distributed to internal and external stakeholders related to USAR and departmental functioning
● In coordination with leadership, facilitate meeting logistics for Board meetings, including but not limited to arranging for hotel accommodations, meeting space and food/beverage
● Under the supervision of the Events, Mass participation, and National Office Staff, the Office Manager will assist with larger company events such as the Congress Annual General Meeting
● Schedule travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation
● Develop and maintain a calendaring system to facilitate scheduling related to C-Suite staff and ancillary leadership groups
● In coordination with leadership, establish, develop and maintain a central records system for all organizational documents. Orient staff on proper storage and retrieval methods as well as monitor current document inventory
● CEO specific responsibilities including expense reimbursement submissions, travel, communications, calendaring, meeting preparedness and research as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
● Effective communication—verbal and written
● Highly skilled in all things administrative
● Able to balance competing priorities calmly and with grace under fire
● Experience with Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft office suite, survey/questionnaire related software
● Strong proactive problem-solving skills, organizational acumen and critical thinking
● Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, editing and writing skills with an eye for detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.