Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Coordinator with USA Rugby in Lafayette · CO
USA Rugby jobs
Sports Jobs in Lafayette · CO
Accounting and Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Job Title: AP/AR Coordinator
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Status: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Controller
USA Rugby Mission:
To unite an inclusive, passionate American rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
The AP/AR Coordinator, working under the supervision of the Controller, is a member of the Accounting Team. The AP/AR Coordinator role is to maintain financial reports, records and the general ledger. Additionally, the AP/AR Coordinator supports budget analysis and performs general bookkeeping duties.
Essential Job Functions:
• Timely & accurate execution of duties
• Responsive to internal and external inquiries
• Friendly and helpful customer service approach
• Finance and Accounting Intern
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
• Computer proficiency: QuickBooks, Microsoft Office
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to manage multiple priorities
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or related field
• 1-2 years of accounting experience
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Experience in nonprofit organizations
• Experience with multiple accounting software packages
• Sport background a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.