Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
SheBelieves - Brand Internship
United States Soccer Federation
Seeking highly motivated intern who is passionate about establishing U.S. Soccer as the leading sport in the U.S. The brand intern will be responsible for working with the brand manager and brand director to help meet U.S. Soccer’s strategic objectives and ensure a strong and cohesive brand presence across all U.S. Soccer’s touch-points.
· Utilize target audience insights obtained through primary and secondary research to improve U.S. Soccer programming.
· Assist in facilitating the creative development process to ensure creative is executed by internal creatives and agency teams at the highest quality, on budget and on schedule.
· Work with U.S. Soccer staff to ensure brand message is communicated effectively across all fan touch-points.
· Highly collaborative and likes working as part of a team
· Self-starter, willingness to immerse herself/himself in projects and can work independently at the direction of brand manager and brand director
· Attention to detail and strong organization skills
· Effective communication skills (both oral and written)
· Exhibits professional maturity
· Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion for the business
The SheBelieves platform aims to inspire and encourage young women and girls to accomplish their dreams both on the field and off. This exciting platform includes the SheBelieves Cup (an elite annual international tournament hosted by the U.S. Women’s National Team), SheBelieves Hero, and additional programs with the goal of positively impacting their lives. Through SheBelieves, U.S. Soccer aims to instill in every young woman and girl self-confidence and positive action towards being their best self.
As an extension of this movement, U.S. Soccer has partnered with other organizations to include internships that bring SheBelieves to life. The U.S. Soccer Brand Internship was selected to be part of the SheBelieves Internship Program.
In addition to regular intern responsibilities, this internship will be a part of the SheBelieves Network- a network consisting of several interns across the country and full of individuals who are dedicated to personifying the SheBelieves movement.
Each intern will have access to the following:
· Networking opportunities
· Customized mentorship program
· Trip to a Women’s National Team match
At the conclusion of the internship, each intern will be invited to a participate in a celebratory wrap-up gathering around a Women’s National Team match at the Tournament of Nations in July/August. All interns will be asked to present to the group and answer one of the following questions: How did the company/organization you worked for showcase the SheBelieves Ethos or how can the company/organization you worked for further enable the ethos of SheBelieves?