*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and by supporting members, impacting athletes, and serving fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
Insiders is a growing fan community designed to bring fans closer to each other, the Federation and our National Teams. As part of this growing program, U.S. Soccer is launching its first ever loyalty points and redemption system. As one of the many exciting benefits of being a U.S. Soccer Insider, fans will now have the opportunity to earn and redeem points within Insiders Marketplace, a dynamic digital hub on the U.S. Soccer app.
To support the program, U.S. Soccer is seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee the day-to-day operations of Marketplace as well as help support the digital ecosystem that serves these fans to ensure we constantly deliver unique and memorable experiences. The ideal candidate will maintain a functional, fresh, and meaningful experience for Insiders. The individual is expected to manage inventory, interface with customers, tackle support issues, and serve as an all-around subject matter expert for the developing program as we strategize opportunities and work through growing pains.
- Act as the front line of troubleshooting support for Insiders to provide best in class customer service by communicating directly and effectively with fans via email and phone in a timely and professional manner.
- Drive innovation and program optimizations - ideate new products and experiences that will improve the fan experience and deepen our connection and engagement with fans.
- Day to day management of Marketplace – order, update and manage inventory of redemption products and experiences.
- Work with our fulfillment partner on distribution of products and experiences within Marketplace.
- Work closely with analytics and technology departments to help with data collection, data analysis, goal setting, program performance, evaluation, and optimization.
- Support the fan experience and digital teams in overall loyalty program management, development and growth.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or business
- At least 1 year of experience in consumer marketing or related experience in fan experience and strategy
- At least 1 year of experience working regularly within a CRM or CDP platform to update customer data; fanatical about clean and organized data
- Strong customer service aptitude; maintains a calm, solution-oriented demeanor in customer-facing situations
- Data-driven marketer who can take modest analysis into his/her own hands; Proficient in logical functions within Excel
- Highly collaborative and likes working as part of a team
- Self-starter, willingness to immerse herself/himself in projects and can work independently at the direction of Fan Engagement & Loyalty Manager and Director
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Exhibits professional maturity
- Must be willing to work unconventional hours for competitions and events
- Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion for the business
- Comfortable in a rapid moving environment and adjusting quickly to new direction
- Possesses a desire to work in the unique space of athletics or sports marketing as a career
- Prior experience as a back-end user of a loyalty platform
- Familiar with the sport of Soccer landscape
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
- Embrace and see learning as a lifelong pursuit
- Possess a growth mindset—keeps an open mind and seeks new challenges
- Practice self-assessment and self-reflection
- Open to criticism and does not make excuses
- Possess a tireless work ethic
- Wants to be part of a team that wins
- Has the ability to be firm but fair
- Communicate in a direct, open and honest manner
- Build relationships through genuine interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.