*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and by supporting members, impacting athletes, and serving fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
U.S. Soccer is seeking a highly motivated coordinator who is passionate about helping establish U.S. Soccer as the preeminent sport in the United States. The Fan Experience coordinator will oversee day-to-day operations of U.S. Soccer’s Insiders Loyalty Program to ensure that U.S. Soccer is delivering unique and memorable experiences that help grow the fan base and deepen our fans’ long-term relationship with U.S. Soccer.
- Work with the Fan Engagement & Loyalty Manager on day-to-day program management and long-term strategic planning for U.S. Soccer’s Insiders program.
- Act as the front line of the program to provide best in class customer service by communicating directly and effectively with fans via email, phone and in-person at events in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in communications planning and execution to Insiders (email, app, website, direct mail, etc.).
- Help plan, coordinate and execute Insiders onsite activations at U.S. Soccer National Team matches and other Insiders events.
- Support and provide assistance with Insiders promotion, advertising and CRM strategy to grow subscriptions and increase fan loyalty.
- Provides administrative support for U.S. Soccer’s Fan Council.
- Work closely with Fan Experience Manager and U.S. Soccer’s Analytics and Technology departments to help with data collection, data analysis, goal setting, program performance evaluation and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, or business
- Minimum of two years’ experience in consumer marketing or related experience in fan experience and strategy
- Strong customer service aptitude; maintains a calm, solution-oriented demeanor in customer-facing situations
- Highly collaborative and likes working as part of a team
- Self-starter, willingness to immerse herself/himself in projects and can work independently at the direction of Fan Engagement & Loyalty Manager and Director
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Exhibits professional maturity
- Demonstrates a genuine desire and passion for the business
- Comfortable in a rapid moving environment and adjusting quickly to new direction
- Willingness to travel twice a month domestically with some international travel
- Poses a desire to work in the unique space of athletics and design as a career
- Proficient with Apple/ Mac operating systems and equipment
- Familiar with the sport of Soccer landscape
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
- Adopt a company centric approach—Serve the Athlete and the Fan
- Embrace and see learning as a lifelong pursuit
- Possess a growth mindset—keeps an open mind and seeks new challenges
- Practice self-assessment and self-reflection
- Open to criticism and does not make excuses
- Possess a tireless work ethic
- Wants to be part of a team that wins
- Has the ability to be firm but fair
- Communicate in a direct, open and honest manner
- Build relationships through genuine interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.