This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under the general direction of the Director of Technology Infrastructure, this position is responsible for proactively researching the latest security vulnerabilities and determining solutions. This position also monitors existing security solutions for possible compromise and implements fixes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively researching latest security vulnerabilities
- Monitoring existing security solutions
- Track and maintain PCI Compliance
- Track product versions for security and reliability
- Collaborate with team members on security
- Level 2/3 support
- Collaborate with Sys Ops Admin on updates
- Ad hoc projects consulting for internal and external staff
- Generate reports for management including but not limited to web usage and phone reports
- Workstation hardware/software maintenance for affiliates
- Develop/streamline procedures for frequently performed tasks fixes.
- Provides level 2/3 support as necessary and collaborates with the System Operations Administrator on updates and vulnerabilities.
- Maintains and renews SSL certificates as necessary
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to maintain performance under pressure.
- Team facilitation skills with negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Knowledge of information security principles, practices and standards.
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Experience with software and security architectures.
- Experience with security practices for Intranet and Extranet.
- Hours of work: 40 hours/week with marginal overtime.
- LAN/WAN, MS Windows server, MS Exchange, MS Active Directory, Cisco router, MS SQL Server, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, MS Software Update Service, Windows, MS Office, VMWare.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in computer systems/networking/security field.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Please attach a resume in either Word document or PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**