Under direction of the Senior Director of Accounting & Controller, this position analyzes customer account balances, scans and uploads daily processed paperwork, operates check processing machine and credit card processing, processes necessary adjustments and/or refunds, collects outstanding accounts receivable, processes incoming packages and mail, performs quality review functions, serves as a backup for all processors in the Finance Dept., and supports other processes within the Finance department as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorts and opens incoming packages and/or mail
- Operates check processing machine and credit card processing while insuring the proper application of transactions.
- Assist with processing for all Finance Representatives
- Supports Post Competition Report processing, show pass invoicing and collection.
- Send non-member amateur letters, donation letters, statement of accounts
- Analyzes account balances, processes necessary adjustments and/or refunds, and preforms quality review functions.
- Collects outstanding accounts receivable by communicating with staff and members.
- Performs clerical duties such as copying, sending faxes, opening/delivering mail, answering the credit card hotline, and other communications.
- Organizes, scans and uploads documents into the database system in an accurate and timely manner.
Goals and Objectives:
- Packages and/or mail are opened and delivered daily in a timely manner.
- Exceptional service is provided to both internal and external customers, difficult customer situations are diffused and handled professionally, verbal and written communication is professional and accurate information and assistance is provided.
- Invoices are entered accurately, adjustments and/or refunds are made as needed, and all accounts are reconciled and statements are issued to members timely.
- Scanning and organization of documents are performed effectively and within the expected timeframes.
- Complete backup duties in a timely manner.
- Payments are input and recorded accurately and timely to the appropriate revenue source. Backlogs of payments are minimized.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented and capable of processing transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Punctual with good time management skills.
- Must have a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year clerical work experience preferred.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
***Please attached your resume in .doc or .pdf format***
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.