The ideal candidate will be a technology-focused marketer, with a background in email marketing and marketing automation platforms. Reporting to the Director of CRM, the Marketing Data Specialist has primary responsibility for building automations and optimizing multi-faceted digital campaigns. The candidate will work closely with insights and customer intelligence team to execute end-to-end (plan, create/build, test, execute, measure and refine) programs and deliver remarkable results. This role requires a candidate comfortable driving technical campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables and stakeholder management.
- Development of multichannel campaign communications and marketing automation deployments across email, mobile, web and social channels.
- Brilliance in Execution: Manage campaign execution across digital channels using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journey Builder).
- Highly analytical, focused and results-driven.
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Master of Collaboration: Drive best practice and be seen as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud product expert
- Report campaign results regularly and provide recommendations to the CRM Director and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Creative, Content, Acquisition, and Brand teams to create digital strategies
- Champion the optimization of campaign opportunities by using data and insight
- Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness utilizing internal reporting and system audits and then design and report on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of direct digital marketing experience.
- 1+ Years experience using Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise platform.
- 3+ years experience working with Postgre SQL. R,Tableau & Google Analytics.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently.
- Highly innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Highly organized and process motivated.
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing, measurement, and creative strategy.
- Able to extract insights and customer data independently using Excel and other tools.
- Passion for online gaming, fantasy games and/or horse racing
- Experience with CRM / Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with HTML / CSS across email / web
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TVG Network/Betfair US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.