We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage and implement our digital marketing strategy for the Betfair Casino brand. Responsibilities encompass managing digital agencies, implementing and managing campaigns. Analyzing trends and identifying growth opportunitiesacross digital channels, as well as assisting the marketing team in shaping the overarching brand proposition.
- Responsible for acquisition performance across digital channels, specifically paid search, display & social media.
- Manage workflow and day-to-day communication with third party vendors and key partners to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Manage DCM and AppsFlyer accounts to gain deeper understanding of campaign performance.
- Collaborate with design team to ensure optimal creative delivery that meet the necessary digital requirements (specs, size, etc)
- Create marketing assets such as landing pages.
- Provide acquisition performance analysis and identify opportunities for improvements and ROI optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or marketing related field.
- 3-5 years of industry experience, ideally in a gaming environment.
- Advanced use of MS Office, specifically Powerpoint, Excel
- Proficient use of DCM, Appsflyer
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data.
- Working knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) advertising.
- Excellent communication skills to optimize brand messaging.
- Masters level degree in business or marketing related field
- Experience in setting up and optimizing various paid campaigns through Google Adwords.
- Experience working with technical/product teams
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TVG Network/Betfair US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.