- TVG seeks Data Warehouse Engineer in Los Angeles, CA.
- Qualified applicants can apply through http://app.jobvite.com/m?3Cyfkjwx
- Design and implement new AWS Redshift Data Warehouse architecture and migration roadmap.
- Migrate legacy SQL Server Data Warehouse objects to Redshift using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Talend as the ETL tools.
- Deliver data architectures and information design from various data structures. Design and implement data integration and multi-server architecture using Talend as primary ETL tool.
- Design Redshift schema employing Redshift commands, defining sort keys and distribution keys.
- Develop and automate incremental and complete Tableau Data Extracts from AWS Redshift and other data sources.
- Migrate existing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports/dashboards. Develop dashboards and design custom reports on Tableau.
- Perform a wide range of database administration tasks; monitor and tune both the production and development databases on a regular basis.
- Implement and deploy complex data views with large datasets to support business intelligence functions.
- Execute ad hoc dimensional data modelling to create analytics models for business end users.
- Deliver next generation business intelligence solutions to accommodate self-analytics needed for various business stakeholders.
- Manage, publish and govern data meta-model for business users.
- May handle additional technologies, applications and/or responsibilities as business demands require.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field.
- 3 years experience in job offered or as Database Developer, SQL Developer or closely related occupation.
- Will also accept bachelor degree and 5 years post-baccalaureate, progressive experience as above.
Full term of experience must include SSIS and SSRS.
- Must have 2 years experience with: SQL Server architecture and development; Database administration.
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TVG Network/Betfair US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.