The Assistant Font Coordinator works with the Font-Coordinators to ensure and check that graphics are accurate both factually and grammatically for live on air broadcast presentation.
- Ensure grammatical accuracy of graphics information to be presented on air
- Fact check graphics to be presented on air
- Enter and monitor race changes as they occur in real time environment
- Assists with pre-build graphics for live shows
- Monitoring remote feeds for accuracy of information
- Assist graphics coordinator during live shows
- Some operation of graphic generators (training provided)
- Must work well in a high-pressure graphics, live TV information and wagering environment.
- Horse racing knowledge a strong plus
- Proficiency with basic computer skills and internet
- Availability for variable work shifts
- Solid grammar and spelling ability
- HS Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree or higher from accredited university preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year previous related experience
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TVG Network/Betfair US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.