In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
QuintEvents is the industry-leading provider of Official Ticket and Hospitality packages to many of the world’s most prominent sports and entertainment events. Our innovative programs enable those properties to expand fan experiences and corporate client entertainment opportunities in a way that reflects the quality and prestige of those brands.
Our portfolio includes 20+ official property partnerships including, Formula 1® (f1experiences.com), the NBA (nbaexperiences.com), the Kentucky Derby® (derbyexperiences.com), the Detroit Lions (lionsexperiences.com), Chicago Bears (chicagobearsvip.com), Green Bay Packers (packersexperiences.com), The Pro Football Hall of Fame (hofexperiences.com), Barrett-Jackson (barrettjacksonvip.com), MotoGP™ (motogppremier.com), and many more.
Progressive. Innovative. Fast Paced. Optimistic. Collaborative. Giving. Fun.
- Conduct research to discover venues and experiences for inclusion in event packages
- Responsible for conducting strategic reporting for the department
- Provide summaries and actionable insights to senior leadership
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure event and product launch timelines are met and actions are completed
- Product presentations
- General tasks as assigned
Education and Experience
- 2 years’ experience and proven track record of coordinating, researching travel, and /or coordinating hospitality, entertainment and/or any event planning type industries
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Hospitality, Marketing, Logistics or equivalent business experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, and particularly Excel; Experience using Salesforce or other CRM type software and Trello a plus.
- Strong skills with attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Work at a faster than average pace
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Operate with high importance around efficiency
- Wants to learn and grow in the Sports and Hospitality business
- Be careful and conservative, being careful to avoid mistakes
- Communicate in a friendly and persuasive manner
- Project enthusiasm and promote team participation
- Be accustomed to thorough, but pleasant follow-up
- Be a friendly and responsive team leader with a strong sense of duty
- Prolong periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.