To be considered for this position, please apply using the link provided.
Beyond Tickets: Creating Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences Around the World
Who We Are
The Kentucky Derby, Formula 1 Racing, The Open Championship, NBA, MotoGP Racing, Barrett Jackson Auto Auctions – at QuintEvents, we are helping people live out their bucket lists. QuintEvents provides people once-in-a-lifetime experiences with our official partners to bring our customers tickets and experiences that are authentic and unique.
Progressive. Innovative. Fast-paced. Optimistic. Collaborative. Giving. Fun.
Here at QuintEvents, our employees love the opportunity to travel to events, the family-like environment and the opportunity for growth in an ever-changing environment. If you can thrive in the chaos of a fast growing business, want to be part of some of the most memorable moments in people’s lives and love being in the know about the biggest, most exclusive events around, then QuintEvents might be the right company for you!
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team in the exciting world of MotoGP™. This is an exciting role for a passionate individual within a growing and ambitious company where you will be the lead marketer for the assigned brand. You will act as custodian of the assigned brand, overseeing all communications channels and marketing systems to support business engagement and growth. You will work closely with Marketing team, Sales team and Operations team.
- Assist with the development of the marketing strategy for the assigned brand
- Work with the team to execute each marketing vertical to support the overall strategy. These may include but are not limited to: PPC, Email Marketing, Website Content & SEO strategy, Social Media, Paid media buys, Affiliate Relationships, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating successful website and marketing launch plans.
- Establish and maintain an active working relationship with Sales team to ensure fluid communication to lead database as well as roll out plans for new products and events.
- Optimize current partner relationships, alongside Partner Management, to increase brand integration, quality of traffic/leads and overall joint marketing effort as explained in partnership agreement.
- Support external relationships and respective marketing deliverables. These include but are not limited to, teams, sponsors, track promoters and global sales agent network.
- Grow brand awareness and market positioning
- Manage large-scale client presentations including creation, research and organization, plus working with Creative department on any necessary design requests
- Review brand and channel performance and optimize accordingly
- Manage regular reporting and reviews with the leadership and marketing functional teams
- identify new marketing opportunities that support department goals & strategy
- Collaborate with Creative team on cohesive brand strategy for QuintEvents and all individual partnerships
- Act as a liaison between Operations team and Creative team to connect on-site branding needs
- Action necessary decisions based on analysis of data and stats provided by team, including historical site performance, VTLs, customer acquisition cost, LTCs, lifetime value of customer, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with excellent understanding of brand building, content marketing and digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of online platforms, ad-tech and marketing automation platforms, digital marketing tools, content management systems, digital sales platforms and google analytics
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to assess performance and make improvements
- Friendly personality and the ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, partners and suppliers
- Ability to establish trust, be confident and credible, and build collaborative partnerships across time zones, geographies and cultures
- Resourceful, innovative, creative and flexible
- Results oriented
- Organized, accurate and deadline-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work unconventional hours as required to liaise with colleagues in other time zones
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.