The Premier Lacrosse League is seeking a Manager to help oversee Ticket Operations for the upcoming 2022 PLL Season and beyond. This candidate will be responsible for standing up all sales processes with each of our 2022 venues, overseeing each box office on site and strategic planning for the future.
Role to be located in Los Angeles, CA HQ and will report to the Director of Ticketing.
Competitive base salary, bonus eligible and health benefits
- Oversee all Ticket Operations, including:
- Work with each venue and Ticketmaster to stand up sales processes for all 2022 PLL Event Weekends, including single game tickets, group tickets, third-party partners & suites.
- Act as the system administrator to build and maintain all events on Ticketmaster, including inventory management, reporting and settlement.
- Manage on-site box office staff and serve as the main PLL point of contact for all ticketing related questions from each venue.
- Work closely with all internal PLL Departments, including Ticket Sales, Marketing, Business Development to fulfill all partner ticket & hospitality obligations.
- Complimentary Tickets & Communications with Non-Profit Partners
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in Ticket Operations
- Box Office Management experience is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Host, Archtics, Account Manager and all other Ticketmaster tools
- Strategic thinker that can manage both short term and long term projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with external parties/partners on a day-to-day basis
- Strong organization skills to track partnership asset fulfillment
- Willing and excited to travel to all PLL weekends
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.