The Premier Lacrosse League (2020 SBJ Sports Breakthrough of the Year) is a North American outdoor professional lacrosse league featuring the world’s 200 best players. The league was Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, and is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and other leading sports and media executives, entrepreneurs and investors. PLL games are distributed through an exclusive media-rights agreement with NBC Sports Group. The league has partnered with blue chips brands through its first two years of play, such as Ticketmaster, Gatorade and Progressive. For more information, visitwww.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague) and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The PLL strategy group is looking for an Associate to support the team in driving key league initiatives. Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Support across emerging revenue verticals, including but not limited to, sports betting, mobile gaming and digital fan tokens
- Analytical lead on any proposed mergers and acquisitions
- Work with CEO, COO and VP of Strategy in conducting quarterly reporting for the Board of Directors
- Work with tech/data and marketing teams to evaluate fan behavior and develop new products that will increase fan affinity/fan engagement
- Support in analyzing new and innovative opportunities that arise across business units within the organization
Location: Los Angeles or New York City
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience working in investment banking, strategy consulting or corporate development at a start up
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize and clearly present findings to a non-analytical audience
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with senior leadership
- Ability to be a self-starter and operate independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in an early-stage, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Passion for sports and media
Please send your resume and five reasons you would be a good fit for the role with your application.
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.