Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles Office - PLL HQ
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 7 teams rostered with the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and other top investors in sports and media. The PLL season is distributed through an exclusive media-rights agreement with NBC Sports Group. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague) and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL).
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The PLL is seeking an ambitious, skilled digital marketer to support the long-term growth and execution of PLL’s digital marketing strategy. Individual must be a serial self-starter, highly-capable, and eager to deliver against aggressive targets. Candidate will be asked to immediately begin work on the creation and execution of a revamped email strategy with high growth and engagement targets. Fluency in all digital marketing mediums is a must: Email, SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Affiliate, Referral - in-home and out-of-home proficiency is a plus. Individual must be a doer as well as a strategic thinker with upside.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Fluency in all digital marketing mediums with an emphasis on email and paid digital marketing
- Highly-skilled and proficient in email marketing; must demonstrate ability to develop and grow an “A”-level email marketing strategy
- Experience with spending across core digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical capabilities - with the ability to speak to digital marketing KPIs and analysis
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and team-based skills
- Hard worker who is a “doer” first; must be ready to roll sleeves up
- Experience working with digital agencies is a plus
- Strong writing and copywriting skills are a plus
- Sports or events marketing background is a plus
- Highly-motivated and eager to make an impact on the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.