The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams with the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of The Chernin Group (TCG), Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, WWE, 35 Ventures, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and other top investors in sports and media. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com
and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague) and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
The PLL is seeking Club Liaison for our 8 PLL teams. The Club Liaison will be responsible for booking their club’s travel, managing schedules, team meals, fulfilling equipment needs, and supporting their club’s needs on site throughout the game weekend. They will work closely with the Head Coach and the Operations team to ensure a smooth and professional player experience. This position will report to the Lacrosse Operation and Experience Manager. This is a seasonal position.
- Oversee day to day logistics, needs, and communication for your assigned club.
- Attend game weekend events to help manage your player appearances, player media requests, oversight of meal and hydration for players, transportation, practice fields, and any other player related logistics and experience related items.
- Operate in a manner that is both efficient and cost-effective.
- Book travel for your assigned players and coaches within the designated time frame and budget allotted through the PLL travel agency
- Serve as a liaison to our food and beverage vendor to ensure your team’s meals meet PLL standards
- Work with the operations team on weekend schedules, travel arrangements, on-site details and problem solving.
- Support the medical team in meeting hydration standards for your team
- Work with the equipment manager to ensure your players have all necessary gear and equipment to perform at the highest level
- Make necessary equipment adjustment and repairs during practices and games
- Oversee locker room set up for each game weekend and ensure all necessary supplies and equipment are present and in working order
- Communicate with your GM/Coach around key operational and experience needs and details
- Accompany team to all game weekend related activities.
- Assist the lacrosse product team with any other duties as assigned.
- Adherence to and execution of PLL minimum standards
- Player satisfaction survey results
- Player food expenses remain within budget
- Travel expenses remain within the allocated budget
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to adverse situations.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Lacrosse equipment repair
- Travel booking and problem solving
- Ability to provide a top notch player experience
- Able and excited to travel nationwide to 14 event weekends during the season plus
special events including but not limited to Championship Series, Executive Offsites, etc.
- Organized and service minded
- Team player with a growth mindset
We require Covid-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.