Partner Support Manager - Multiple Chapters (Part-Time; 20 hrs/wk) with Positive Coaching Alliance in Any town, CA
About Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA)
- Youth experience improved life skills and character development. They also perform better!
- Coaches become more positive and increase their focus on using sports to teach life lessons.
- Youth Sports Organizations & Schools see their cultures become more positive and everyone involved has more fun.
PCA gains support from a National Advisory Board of elite coaches, professional and Olympic athletes, organization leaders, and academics who share PCA’s mission including Dusty Baker, Carol Dweck, Herm Edwards, Julie Foudy, Phil Jackson, and Steve Kerr. PCA is proud to partner with more than 50 national governing bodies, youth serving organizations and professional leagues and teams including Boys & Girls Club of America, National Basketball Association, Major League Baseball, and US Lacrosse.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills: Must be able to multitask effectively and have strong time management skills
- Proven initiative/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Passion for the PCA mission
- Requires occasional travel, weeknight and weekend work
- Coaching or other experience with youth sports is strongly desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Event coordination
- Administrative support (contract creation, Salesforce support)
- Account management
- Maintain pro-active relationship with all Partners & Clients (athletic directors and youth sports leaders)
- Scheduling and completing Launch calls
- Scheduling workshops for pCA Partner schools and youth sports organizations
- Online partner support (usage reports, etc.)
- 3rd Party partner development, including outreach to potential partners
- Market research to be used to prospect for new PCA partnership prospects
- Assist with the DGC and TIC awards, especially the nomination process (promotion and administrative)
- Represent PCA at special events and PR opportunities
- Foster high level of morale & commitment towards PCA
- Manage chapter Facebook and Twitter Accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- $20/hour, plus bonus potential of $2,500.
- 403(b)retirement plan
- 6 vacation days and 4 sick days starting first year
- 11 Holidays a year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about this position?
Why are you passionate about the PCA mission?
YES/NO: Have you participated in youth sports as a player. If YES, in which sports and at what levels?
YES/NO: Have you previous coaching experience in youth sports. If YES, please describe.