In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Senior leader over the creative services team to oversee all brand creative, including the planning, strategy and production of on-air and off-air creative across platforms.
Professional Bull Riders, LLC is seeking a VP of Brand Marketing who will guide the creative articulation of the brand vision. They will work cross-functionally with leads across the Digital, Content Creation, Creative, Sponsorship, Television, Ticket Sales and Service, Retail, Community Relations, Communications, and Live Events departments to develop a cohesive and consistent brand identity. Specifically, they will develop and implement a cohesive and complementary strategy that achieves awareness, engagement, and conversion throughout the calendar year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the creation and evolution of the brand strategy and style guide for PBR and all consumer-facing sub-brands across all fan touchpoints.
- Develop a marketing plan to grow the overall brand and embrace the new consumer marketing landscape to increase PBR's global presence.
- Devise, manage, and communicate a calendar of new, recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around tentpole events.
- Identify and develop opportunities for go-to-market plans to expand content offerings for partners and direct-to-consumer.
- Establish workflows within the organization's creative services and in-house production teams to construct seamless campaign creation and delivery, emphasizing cross-functional communication, alignment, visibility, and proactive planning.
- Work closely with the internal production and creative teams to develop successful concepts to articulate strategic objectives and carry ideas through development, direction refinement, and production.
- Partner with internal groups to deliver a superior fan experience.
- Design and execute a robust influencer strategy to support business objectives.
- Define and implement multicultural marketing strategies to ensure that PBR's diversity and inclusion philosophy integrates throughout all marketing campaigns and activations.
- Understand and communicate sports and entertainment industry trends to ensure the company is ahead of the curve.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent - preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant marketing experience in a complex, matrixed, consumer-facing organization.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, including brand management, media buying, creative development, and advertising.
- Experience using data and analytics to understand consumers' behaviors across various touchpoints.
- Experience working with professional sports leagues/teams, in the hospitality industry, or for an entertainment property is preferred.
- Has an active interest in and appreciation for emerging trends in global popular culture.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- 25% travel
- Open to remote work, but prefer relocation to DFW area
PBR and Endeavor are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PBR conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings.