Social Media Coordinator:
The premier bull riding organization in the world began as a dream 27 years ago when 20 top professional bull riders broke away from rodeo and created a circuit for bull riders only. In little more than two decades, the dream of those 20 bull riders has become a global sports phenomenon. PBR broadcasts reach more than half a billion households in 50 nations and territories around the world, and more than 2.5 million fans attend live events each year worldwide. In May 2015, PBR was acquired by ENDEAVOR (formerly WME | IMG), the global leader in sports, entertainment, media and fashion. Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, the company specializes in talent representation; commercial marketing and endorsements; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media production and distribution; and event management.
PBR is seeking a talented social media expert to assist in the day-to-day execution of all social media campaigns and assist with PBR’s overall social media strategy. The ideal candidate will ensure our social content is optimized for success and aligned with the organization’s strategic brand and marketing efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the monthly posting calendar to deliver original high-quality social media content for PBR and partner organizations.
- Collaborate with the content team to plan and traffic graphics, video, and photo requests that will be executed on social media platforms.
- Identify timely content trends to help produce relevant posts that our drive audience engagement.
- Identify opportunities to re-purpose or amplify existing content for cross-platform optimization.
- Own the event day social experience by corralling content from real-time correspondents on-site at games and from PBR video production for timely game coverage across all platforms.
- Maintain content tagging software to ensure real-time accuracy in tracking content performance across key performance indicators.
- Monitor platforms via social listening to interact, engage and communicate with fans when appropriate.
- Identify most effective channels and methods to reach a targeted audience including the use of market research tools/data both internally and externally.
- Work with various organizational departments to ideate and plan how social supports campaign objectives (partnerships, ticketing, retail, and special events).
- Leverage analytics tools to increase social media effectiveness, track overall performance and compile weekly and monthly reporting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related field - preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media, sports or entertainment experience preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends. Some event day duties required.
- Strong social media copywriting skills with the ability to shift tone of voice.
- Creative, energetic, and proactive approach to work.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Innovative and proactive thinker, with an ability to work under quick turnaround times, across multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – can interact well with all organizational levels internally and externally.
- Keen editorial eye.
- High proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, other emerging platforms.
- Healthy interest in data-driven decision-making and understanding of social media analytics.
- Experience in paid social media would be considered a plus, but is not required.
- Proficiency in photo editing and fundamental design tasks in Photoshop, understanding of Adobe Premier is preferred. Video shooting and/or editing a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual English Spanish- preferred, but not required.
- WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Travel required incl. event weekends (up to 10%)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/STD-LTD/Life Insurance/401K
- Company provided items, e.g., Laptop, Professional Camera, Company Phone & Credit Card
- Company paid Per Diem
- Up to 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Up to 11 Company Holidays
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.