The Manager, Partnership Marketing will be responsible for managing a growing portfolio of PBR sponsors. The ideal candidate will have a strong account management background, direct experience working with national/international brands, demonstrated history of strategic planning and execution, experience working in sports and entertainment, and embody the spirit of teamwork.
This position will be expected to build strong relationships – internally and externally – and move quickly from basic contractual fulfillment to strategic account management, marrying PBR’s goals and objectives with those of our partners to deliver creative marketing programs that deliver results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver best-in-class management for assigned PBR partners
- Full account management responsibilities for assigned PBR partners, including: contract management and fulfillment, integrated promotions and activations, experiential marketing, branding, digital, television, retail, appearances, ticketing, hospitality, merchandise, etc.
- Build strong relationships with assigned PBR partners, their agencies, and internal PBR departments
- Work cross-functionally within PBR, and across other Endeavor businesses, to deliver value to partners
- Collaborate with and support PBR Partnership Marketing colleagues and their partners
- Support PBR Sales Team by collaborating on new business proposals, presentations, and renewals
- Proactively develop incremental investment opportunities for partners
- Develop tracking and reporting procedures to help PBR and partners maximize impact of activations
- Hospitality and event management
- Develop an in-depth understanding of PBR and partner businesses, becoming an expert in both
- Draft case studies of impactful partner activations
- Create and provide partner recap reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented attitude
- Must function at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities
- Self-sufficient, proactive, and solutions oriented
- Skilled in all aspects of account management and partner/client service
- Familiar with sports sponsorship contracts and rights packages
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Education & Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports Management, or related field - preferred
- 5+ years of experience in partnership marketing, sponsorship, or marketing in sports and entertainment industry - preferred
- Normal office hours Monday-Friday
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to travel as required
- Position is located in Pueblo, Colorado
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.