Are you a standout graphic designer adept at creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Are you motivated by design projects that come at a high velocity, with the opportunity to apply your instincts and craft to terrifically broad deliverables – from Times Square digital billboards and TV studio graphics to event logos and commemorative apparel? Do you have a passion for live sports and an enthusiasm to propel The Toughest Sport on Dirt into its next phase of growth, while next-leveling your own skillset? If yes, then PBR’s Graphic Designer role may be your next move.
Professional Bull Riders is one of the fastest-growing sports properties in the world, operating tours in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. PBR is owned by Endeavor, the leading sports media entertainment company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Creative Services and working as part of the creative team, this position is responsible for the design of a wide range of print and digital materials working with in-house client partners, in-house production teams, and outside vendors.
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems, from conception to production
- Adept at design for digital applications
- Brand identity and logo development
- Design and produce print-ready files for marketing materials including point-of-sale, arena signage, print ads and collateral, out-of-home and more
- Manage and track production process of all visual elements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to distill complex briefs and objectives into single-minded ideas with outstanding creative solutions
- Ability to prioritize, solve and close issues
- Collaborative work approach, partnering with colleagues to generate needle-moving ideas and improve process
- Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Demonstrates a positive and cheerful attitude
- Ability to multi-task on complex projects
- Comfortable presenting concepts and campaigns to internal decision-makers and senior executives
- Flexible and accommodating to the needs of the team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills a must
- Adobe CS technical proficiency
Education & Formal Training:
- Graphic Design/Visual Arts degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Must have a strong portfolio available in digital format (PDF or link)
- Typical Office hours Monday-Friday (8:00-5:30)
- Extended/weekend hours may be required based on business needs
- Occasional travel may be required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.