WME, a major worldwide talent agency, is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support a Senior Executive in our New York office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Effectively manage Senior Executive’s calendars, including setting, re-scheduling, and confirming multiple meetings and conference calls in the Talent Representation space
- Arrange travel plans as needed, including purchasing tickets, creating itineraries, and arranging transportation to and from airport to locations
- Coordinate with the global team and other executives for meetings agendas and deliverables
- Manage heavy phone detail and expense reports, authorizations, and approvals, etc. all in line with company policies and procedures
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive’s use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
- Screen requests to determine priority level, including visitors, phone calls, and incoming correspondence
- Ensuring smooth flow of the workday with proactive schedule prep and contingency planning
- Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients, and business associates
- Update and maintain internal online filing systems
- Participate in special project assignments on an as-required basis
Knowledge and Experience
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
Skills and Abilities
- Professional, detail-oriented, motivated, and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly with a strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
- High level of integrity and ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner and maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality
Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to balance and handle multiple tasks deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment and make decisions with informed discretion
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Interest in talent representation a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
PBR and Endeavor are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PBR conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings.