The Director of Ticket Operations will be responsible for leading, executing and managing all aspects of PBR’s ticket operations and fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is well versed in box office functions, ticketing operations and analytics, as well as process management, with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies in effort to grow PBR’s direct to consumer and business initiatives. He or She will be experienced in box office management, ticket system operations, analytics and P&L management.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Live Event Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic oversight and leadership of PBR’s Ticketing Department with the goals of maximizing PBR’s ticket revenue and profitability, enhancing B2C and B2C ticketing experience and effectively implement all new and existing ticketing processes and procedures
- Manage all internal ticketing operations including ticketing software management, event builds, custom reporting, dynamic pricing, PBRewards and consignment ticket sales, and rider/sponsor obligations
- Maintain accurate financials and conduct settlements with all venue box offices
- Train and support all PBR interested parties on ticketing software capabilities and process/procedure for respective departments
- Work with the Live Event Marketing team and venue box offices to develop accurate scaling, build events on PBR’s ticketing system (Archtics), establish appropriate inventory for PBR internal processing, implement discount strategies set by Live Event Marketing,
- Work closely with Director of Loyalty Marketing to continue to improve B2C renewals, database management and CRM applications
- Work with Sponsorship Department and PBR Corporate Clients to effectively and efficiently deliver all ticket obligations as well as implement proper procedures and processes for PBR’s pre-event Partner Reception Parties
- Use both a proactive and reactive approaches to change within the business
- Be diligent in developing and strengthening internal and external relationships while maintaining boundaries of established protocols
- Take an active role in corporate culture development by fostering an environment of growth, collaboration, support and accountability
- Provide exception customer service, ensuring a positive experience for all PBR consumers
- Manage operational relationship with 3rd party ticketing companies
- Lead, mentor and supervise direct report(s) as necessary
- Facilitate, monitor and implement complimentary ticketing processes for all events
- Embraces, build and instills a cultural environment of open mindedness, creative and forward thinking and camaraderie
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with ticketing software and new-day technologies. Experience with Ticketmaster and Archtics preferred.
- Ability work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying priorities
- Knowledge of box office practices and procedures with the ability to identify and implement new processes
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Previous touring event experience – preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience – preferred
- Database management skills - preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Suites (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 5 or more years of professional ticketing experience
- B.A. /B.S. preferred
- Las Vegas, NV Offices
- Normal business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, with some evening and weekend work
- Travel, events and meetings as required
- Medical/Dental/Vision/STD-LTD/Life Insurance/401K
- Company provided items, i.e. Lap Top - Computer/Company Phone & Credit Card
- Professional Time Off and Company Wide Observed Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.