The RidePass Digital team seeks an aspiring content marketer who values engaging digital content and emphasizes telling the story vs. reporting the news. Responsible for flawlessly executing the details all the while focusing on the big picture, the Digital Content Coordinator will join the RidePass and PBR content team responsible for making PBR the fastest-growing, and most-engaged, social platforms in all of sports. If you consider yourself a self-starter who embodies a passion for sports and entertainment, this position may be the right fit for you.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for managing editorial, multi-media, marketing, sponsor-driven and user-generated content to increase content consumption and engagement across PBR and RidePass digital platforms. This is a highly collaborative growth role that requires top-flight communication skills, creativity, discipline and a full-time commitment.
RidePass is a digital subscription service which give fans access to exclusive live PBR events, live rodeo content from around the country, exclusive original and behind the scenes on-demand content, and unprecedented 24-7 access to PBR’s video vault. Professional Bull Riders is one of the fastest-growing sports properties in the world, operating tours in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. Acquired in 2015 by Endeavor, the leading sports media entertainment company, in 2016 PBR enjoyed its most successful year in history with record-setting event attendance and TV ratings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and update content across PBR digital platforms, making strategic decisions to maximize reach and engagement.
- PBR.com Webmaster: Performing daily, routine checks to ensure accuracy across the site; updating content as it becomes available and identifying areas in which we can improve content; working closely with PBR’s Web Developer to project-manage all digital based projectsPBR Microsite/International Sites Project Manager: working with international teams to maintain content publication’s quality and frequency; updating international/microsites with content when needed
- Video Asset Manager, publishing/labeling all video content to the DICE platform that will be distributed across RidePass (desktop/mobile platforms), PBR.com and YouTube.
- Curate & publish daily programming assets for RidePass.com, including playlist creation, distribution of show release and curating on-demand assets.
- Management of Live Event Process for RidePass including setting up and publishing to digital environments
- Evaluation and analysis of web traffic and media consumption analytics to help guide content and engagement strategies
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the sport to ensure the most appropriate pieces of content live appropriately on the website.
- Monitor and analyze site traffic metrics, and make recommendations to improve future strategies.
- Provide traffic reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis, helping measure the successes and impact of activity on the website(s).
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with content management systems, digital best practices, measurement tools, as well as current digital trends.
- Excellent copywriting, oral and public presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Associated Press Style.
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, time-sensitive sports environment.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions based on data analysis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Education & Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, digital media, communications, marketing or a related field
- 2 or more years of experience
- Normal office hours Monday-Friday
- Weekends, extended hours, and travel will be required to support live event content production and publishing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.