Are you a standout business and financial analyst, adept at simplifying complex marketplace and business dynamics into actionable strategies that deliver profitable growth? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter culture in which innovation and an entrepreneurial perspective are held in high regard? Do you have a passion for live sports and an enthusiasm to propel The Toughest Sport on Dirt into its next phase of growth, while next-leveling your own skillset? If so, then PBR’s Business/Financial Analyst role may be your next move.
Professional Bull Riders seeks a Business/Financial Analyst to join its newly-created RidePass OTT business. The Analyst will be a crucial member of the team, with focus on sales analysis, market and customer trends that inform business planning and growth strategies, CRM activation/accountability, and tracking the returns on campaigns and events. This employee will assist with quantitative and qualitative analytical projects related to subscription sales, corporate sponsorships, marketing, digital and finance. The Analyst will also help build, maintain and improve sales reports across RidePass, and will work directly with the VP, Finance and SVP, Marketing on executing RidePass finance and operations initiatives.
Professional Bull Riders is one of the fastest-growing sports properties in the world, operating tours in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. Acquired in 2015 by Endeavor, the world’s leading sports media entertainment company, in 2017 PBR enjoyed its most successful year in history with record-setting event attendance and TV ratings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the RidePass Marketing team to optimize customer acquisition strategies through marketing campaigns, rights acquisition and content development
- Develop sales reports for subscription sales, corporate partnerships, marketing, digital and finance teams, including:
- Sales Performance Metric Evaluation and Benchmarking (subscription sales)
- Sales Rep Tracking
- Manage and distribute internal and external sales reports.
- Track all sales and initiatives with the ability to pull and present status reports to management on a regular basis.
- Provide campaign analytics by using past data to drive decision making for future campaigns.
- Aid in the process of creating new sales email communications by coordinating with the digital marketing team.
- Learn and master new and relevant analytics tools used within the industry
- Establish important financial metrics
- Provide monthly actual vs budget variance analysis and understand key drivers
- Development of twelve month annual, rolling and long-term planning, forecast, budget and rate information
- Supports management with strategic and operational planning and implementations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (pivot tables and VBA Macros) and preferably Access
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to apply higher-level judgment and strategic thinking
- Compelling presence and ability to manage relationships with key constituents as appropriate
- Highly organized, energetic, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize
- Has worked and succeeded in an environment of measurable metrics and results
- High energy, forward-thinking and collaborative individual who thrives in a dynamic setting
Education & Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance, economics or mathematics discipline
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in a similar role involving financial and business analysis
- Experience in the sports, media and/or entertainment sectors
- Typical Office hours Monday-Friday (8:00-5:00)
- Extended/weekend/flexible hours may be required based on business needs
- Occasional travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.