The Vice President of National Sales will identify and develop corporate relationships and utilize creativity, marketing knowledge and negotiation skills to close new corporate partnerships both regionally and nationally. The ideal candidate will posses sports marketing, sales or event entertainment background.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
- Prospect, establish, and research leads to develop corporate relationships.
- Efficiently build lead lists, qualify prospects and determine partnership viability.
- Utilize creativity to build customized partnership proposals with a focus on B2C and B2B strategies for prospective clients.
- Build upon existing relationships and grow partnership investments over time.
- Assist with presentation of performances and special events for current and new partners; including but not limited to PBR Sponsor Summit.
- Assist in creation and management of regional and national budget documents.
- Assist in management of Corporate Sales in CRM system.
- Directly oversee prospecting and sales for PBR Global Cup USA.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Handle other duties as assigned by the SVP of Corporate Partnerships or other Executives
- Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel
- Google Suite; Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Proven record of prospecting and sales success
- An advanced understanding of marketing and the ability to amplify a brand’s message while assisting in building brand equity
- Managing budgets
- Integrity & Values - Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
- Interpersonal Confidence - Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Adaptability - Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Managing Processes - Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
- Organizational Ability - Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree - preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Ten or more years’ experience in sales or related marketing work - preferred
- Sports marketing, sales or event entertainment experience
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday
- Weekends, extended hours, and travel may be required
This is a sole sales position, with no direct reports.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.