This is a critical role for an experienced and motivated individual who will be responsible for delivering capital construction projects on time, within budget and scope with the highest level of quality. As the project analyst, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project. Collaborating internally with various members and departments to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and possessing the ability to foresee the entire project as a whole at all times identifying critical paths in the project.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared and identifies any issues.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develop project plans and timelines for complex cross-functional projects.
- Meet with business process owners, decision makers, and end users to define the project plan and requirements.
- Monitor projects through status reporting.
- Seek to engage with the business on process improvements that can be facilitated by systems functionality or systems controls.
- Takes meeting minutes
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
Education (minimum): Bachelor's degree
Experience: 5+ years of hands-on experience with increasingly responsible experience,
including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of project management software. Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership.
- Advanced computer skills required, including MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, V-look ups, If Statements), MS Project, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Team player and change agent willing to take on all tasks, large and small
- Ability to collect and transform business requirements into a project plan
- Ability to create and complete project deliverables and documentation in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to meet corporate and team objectives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.