The Guest Service Representative will primarily be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external calls by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as being a team player within the department. Responsible for handling customer inquiries, complaints, disputes, deposits, read-backs, and collection. The Guest Service Representative position is a part-time position and may involve evenings and weekends.
- Provide general customer service information utilizing all available sources including NYRA website, NYRA databases/systems and the internet. (Hours of operation, directions, pricing, etc.)
- Assist NYRA Rewards customers with account inquiries.
- Troubleshoot password and basic log on issues.
- Research any misapplied information or customer discrepancies.
- Provide special event information.
- Create spreadsheets as per department protocols which track nature of calls, resolution, etc…
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Degree or Technical Certification
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a customer service call center or in a customer service position with whose primary focus was ensuring customer account data, updating online files, responding to and/or resolving customer inquiries via phone or paper.