Group Sales Account Executive with San Diego Seals in San Diego · CA
San Diego Seals jobs
Sports Jobs in San Diego · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The San Diego Seals are looking for driven individuals who are committed to generating revenue through the sale and renewal of Seals group, partial plan, membership, and premium tickets. Account Executives will be responsible to proactively market the team, build a pipeline, and convert prospects while contributing to all organizational goals and objectives.
This position will provide the tremendous opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced sports and entertainment environment with an emphasis on career growth and development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate revenue by selling San Diego Seals group and hospitality tickets, partial plans, season ticket memberships, and premium inventory via face-to-face appointments, virtual presentations, phone calls, text messages, emails, sales tables, in-game seat visits, prospecting, referrals, social selling platforms and networking events.
- Provide exceptional customer care and grow client relationships by selling ticket packages and servicing clients with a goal of having the accounts renew their seats the following season.
- Utilize a CRM management system to track and report all aspects of the accounts (progress of relationship, client’s needs, sales opportunities, etc.).
- Help lead a team of sales representatives by assisting them in the sales process, mentoring their development, and running point on key initiatives.
- Use creativity to build large scale group events.
- Commit to ongoing sales training and development through regular one-on-ones with your director, a staff mentorship program, role-play sessions, and departmental and organizational meetings.
- Meet or exceed outreach, renewal, and new sales goals.
- Fulfill all assignments and initiatives as given by your director.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least one year of outbound sports & entertainment (or related field) sales experience.
- A desire to sell and a demonstrated track record of sales success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude while potentially working long hours, nights, weekends, holidays, and in stressful situations.
- Must be a positive team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, honest, innovative, communicative, coachable, reliable, passionate, flexible, energetic, outgoing, and resilient.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?