- Assist with the fulfillment of contractual elements including gameday entitlements, community events and digital assets.
- Plan community engagements.
- Capture photos and video of partner promotions.
- Create recap reports that highlight exposure and visibility.
- Catalogue images and proof of performance.
- Identify and qualify networking events for the sales team.
- Help with research and sales deck preparation.
- Continually refresh partnership presentations with the most up-to-date information and best visuals.
Enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, with the ability to earn credit – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Infectious personality, someone who brings passion and enthusiasm and shares them with staff in and out of the department.
- Familiarity with corporate partnerships.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Priority of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to work long hours, including significant responsibilities on weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual and affluent in English and Spanish.
- Existing business relationships in San Diego.
- Knowledge of the National Lacrosse League and the sport of lacrosse.
The company is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate when it comes to decisions concerning hiring, training, retention, demotion, leaves of absence, transfer and promotion of employees.