Each Account Executive, Season & Group Tickets will be responsible to proactively market the team, build a pipeline and convert prospects into season ticket members and group leaders. The positions will be filled by candidates who display a passion for sales and marketing, and wish to cultivate a fanbase. Please apply only if you meet the qualifications and are willing and able to relocate to San Diego in a timely fashion if offered the position.
· New ticket sales focusing on season ticket memberships, partial plan holders and group buyers.
· Aggressively sell packages to individuals and businesses.
· Strive to lead the sizeable department in revenue and quantity.
· Manage a high level of interactions and engagements in a fast-paced work environment.
· Build a fanbase through prospecting and networking, working off the assumption that every contact is a potential consumer.
· Utilize a small, dedicated marketing budget to extend the brand to new audiences.
· Participate (not attend, participate!) in department meetings and weekly brainstorming sessions (which may include staff from other departments) to cultivate concepts designed at increasing sales.
· Engage local business leaders while professionally and accurately presenting the team’s brand and core principles.
· Utilize a CRM platform to maintain and develop an accurate and thorough database of fans and their buying habits.
· Promote coveted fan experience program elements that drive group ticket revenue.
· Embrace fan development initiatives and community outreach efforts.
· Sell entertainment!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management/Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· One (1) year of outbound sales experience in major league, minor league or collegiate athletics., or related field.
· A demonstrated track record of sales success.
· Competency in CRM and ticketing software, with the ability to learn quickly.
· Excitable personality, someone who brings passion and enthusiasm and shares them with staff in and out of the department.
· Strong desire to be a valuable contributor within the local community.
· Priority of integrity and ethics.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Desire to achieve greatness as part of a larger team.
· Willingness and flexibility to work long hours, including significant responsibilities on weekends and holidays.
· Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish.
· Experience with AXS.
· Knowledge of the National Lacrosse League and the sport of lacrosse.
The company is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, religion or veteran status.