The Account Executive for Ticket Sales is a full-time position within the Ticket Sales Department. This position is responsible for facilitating the sale of season & group tickets, as well as renewing existing accounts. The role requires someone who is self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Sell season tickets and partial plans to area businesses and individuals
• Responsible for assisting in the renewal and maintenance of full and partial season ticket accounts
• Sell group tickets to area businesses, organizations, and individuals
• Generate leads and facilitate ticket sales for the Rochester Knighthawks
• Utilize networking skills and cold-calling techniques to sell ticketing inventory
• Make daily sales and servicing calls
• Provide guests with superior service in an efficient manner
• Assist with game night activities, as well as any special events on an as needed basis
• Other duties as assigned by department manager
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
• Minimum of two (2) years prior sales experience required; previous sales experience in a professional sports environment preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated sales goals
• Superior customer service focus
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work all Knighthawks home games and some away games
• Passionate about the Rochester Knighthawks, lacrosse and sports in general
No relocation expenses provided.