Panther City Lacrosse Club is looking for the next ticket sales and service super star. This position will focus on generating revenue through new business ticket sales for the NLL’s Panther City Lacross Club. The Account Executive role offers a competitive salary and opportunity to earn commission.
The Account Executive position is based in the Arlington/Forth Worth area. The community of Arlington ranks among the 48 most populous cities in the country and is located precisely midway between Dallas and Forth Worth. Fort Worth offers more than 200 open air patio restaurants as well as several exciting venues to keep you entertained!
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue through full menu selling by cold-calling, setting face to face meetings and relationship building. This position will also be responsible for servicing all season tickets members, groups, and flex plans.
- Execute sales campaigns and training set by leadership.
- Meet or exceed seasonal sales goals set annually for the NLL season by prospecting and qualifying new potential sales opportunities through selling full menu: full season, flex plan, group and premium.
- Identify new or additional business prospects by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current members.
- Educate prospect on membership benefits and ticket usage best practices.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all ticket accounts and fans.
- Maintain a detailed database of our members and document all touch points in CRM.
- Assist in execution of customized season member program, benefits, and events to drive engagement.
- Execute the season ticket member upgrades, cross-selling, and renewal experience each season.
- Return all phone calls/e-mails within 24 business hours.
- Perform game-day responsibilities, including entertaining clients and creating new business opportunities.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with local civic and corporate contacts.
- Maintain or exceed daily/weekly hustle metrics as assigned by leadership.
- Follow the contact management guidelines.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales and service department huddles and training sessions.
- Attend off-site events to generate sales leads.
- Assist with servicing the season ticket member base.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Working knowledge sports and sports teams.
- 1-2 years sports sales experience preferred.
- A passion for the growing sports in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- A passion for working in sales and retention, with a goal driven mentality.
- A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Adaptable, flexible, and resilient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Ambitious and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective members.
- Ability to drive independent results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
She/He/They is/are expected to attend and provide service at ALL home games for both Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club and other special events that include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.