Company Background: GF Sports & Entertainment is a live events and sports media entertainment company created by New York-based private equity firm GF Capital Management & Advisors, LLC. Formed in July 2015, GF Sports & Entertainment owns two of the ATP World Tour’s longest running American tournaments, the Dallas Open and the Truist Atlanta Open, as well as the New York based National Lacrosse League team, the New York Riptide. In addition, GF Sports & Entertainment is partnered with the American Kennel Club (AKC), the leading registry and governing body of canine events in the United States, to further develop and expand the AKC Meet the Breeds® event platform. GF Sports & Entertainment also incubates new and emerging sport concepts utilizing its global expertise and network to help develop niche sports. Such concepts include Wolf Pack Ninjas, which operates ninja-focused events globally.
- Reports directly to Director of Ticket Sales and Director of Group Sales
- Position to directly drive ticketing sales on behalf of GF Sports and Entertainment Entities with special emphasis on new NLL Riptide Franchise, including but not limited to Dallas Open Tennis Tournament, Truist Atlanta Open and other applicable properties
- Duties include sales phone calls, emails, face to face business and promotional networking, community customer interface and tabling events, utilization of CRM system
- Individual will have established sales goals for each property with regard to total revenue expectations, monthly and yearly goals with regard to group sales, event sales, and season ticket packages
- Experience in selling sports and entertainment tickets desired
- Position to report out of Long Island at GF Sports and Entertainment office in Garden City, NY
- Compensation plan is salary, plus commission and bonus opportunity, with GF Sports and Entertainment benefits package
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.