Account Executive with Halifax Thunderbirds in Halifax · NS
This position is responsible for facilitating the sale of season & group tickets, as well as the renewal of existing accounts. The role requires someone who is self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals.
- Sell season tickets and partial plans to area businesses and individuals
- Responsible for assisting in the renewal and maintenance of full and partial season ticket accounts
- Sell group tickets to area businesses, organizations, and individuals
- Generate leads and facilitate ticket sales for the Halifax Thunderbirds
- Utilize networking skills and cold-calling techniques to sell ticketing inventory
- Make daily sales and servicing calls
- Provide guests with superior service in an efficient manner
- Assist with game night activities, as well as any special events on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of two (2) years prior sales experience required; previous sales experience in a professional sports environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated sales goals
- Superior customer service focus
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work all Thunderbird home games and some away games
- Passionate about the Halifax Thunderbirds, Halifax community, lacrosse, and sports in general
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have 2 or more years of sales experience?
Do you have a background in lacrosse? If yes, please explain
. - If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?